Thursday, November 11, 2010

The UMNO in Anwar is coming out.pt1

I read and foloww the elections within Parti Keadillan Rakyat (PKR) with great interest.
As some one who supports PKR and Pakatan Rakyat, I must have a say in it for the benefit of the rakyat in general and Parti Keadilan Rakyat specifically.
I view the Elections Commitee as biased, flip flop and dishonest.
This my perception of the elections.

Zaids complain of election fraud fell on deaf ears. Instead of stopping the election to adress the problem the PKR management (Wan Azizah and Anwar) were silent about it. This is not a good sign of great leadership. This is mismanagement of the issue. It can also be percieved as an encouragement to pepetuate the fraud.
This encouragement to pepetuate a fraud in an election commition is the work of the satan.

PKR has denounced fraud in elections espacially those organised by SPR, why now is it condoning fraud in elections within its party.???
Do you want people to say that you are no different from UMNO/BN.???
Why should the rakyat put in some party that is no different from UMNO/BN.!!!

It is necessary to make the right decision although painful, to correct a problem of morality and honesty in your party.
To admit you have made a mistake is one of the hardest thing to do. But it is the first step to pefection.
So declare the elections null and void and proceed with a new one.


Being pro or anti Azmin is not a sign of good leadership. Leaders(the President and the Advisor) have to be neutral and allow the rakyat to make the decicion.That is democracy. Otherwise you might as well nominate your Deputy President.

I hope my advice to PKR management espacially Anwar Ibrahim and Wan Azizah will not fell on deaf ears.!!!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, meant, pak yeh!

I applaud your sentiments and opinions and they're very valid.

Many people came from UMNO and many have left it but they stayed on in Malaysia. Many have left Malaysia though their hearts are very much home and contributing to it, too, still.

It's this unending search for "home" but some have disavowed this simple desire and made rubbish of the whole thing.

What bothers me now is "reformasi" is at the crossroads.

Which road will we take?

---
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

---


-[breaking boughs]-

Anonymous said...

"I hope my advice to PKR management espacially Anwar Ibrahim and Wan Azizah will not fell on deaf ears.!!!"

De facto leader Anwar: Huh....Did you say something.......?

Token President Azizah: Bang... tak dengar pun!