This is the 2nd time within a few days that Anwar Ibrahim is putting his foot in his mouth.
Borrowing Hishamudin Rais of Tukartiub's new vocabulary of "stupid", I say that Amwar Ibrahim is a "Hassan Malik"/syupid person.
The similarities between Anwar Ibrahim and Hassan Malik is that they are both graduates of Malay Studies, and that they always say and do stupid things.
. Hassan Malik said "If price of chicken goes up, you buy beef.", when most rakyat cannot afford to buy beef because the price is 5 times more than chicken in Sarawak..
I can say that Anwar is less stupid than Hassan Malik,Hassan Malik is the stupidest, beyond a doubt..Anwar is a close 2nd though.
This is because of his history of stupidity as follows..
1) His 1st stupidity is when holding the Finance Minister position, he was responsible for the worst ringgit devaluation ever.
The country actualy went bankrupt due to too much loan on mega projects loke KLCC,Bakun Dam,KLIA, Pytra Jaya, KL Tower etc,etc.
Our money was devalued by 150% as compared to its original value which was at par to the Singapore dollar. Can any Fanace Minister do worst than Anwar.???
2) His 2nd stupid action is to tell Abdullah Badawi and the whole world that he has the support of BN Mps to overthrow Pak Lah's government. Pak Lah then pre-empted Anwars plan.
3) His 3nd stupidity is to be Isreal friendly by sayaing that he recognise Israel as a nation, which is contrary to most Muslim opinion, leading to less Anwar does not know when to say "no comments".
4) His 4th stupidity the failure of his "Blackout 505 rallys. He was shooting at SPR, the leg of UMNO/BN, when he should have shot at the heart of UMNO/BN (call for the resignation of Najib and UMNO/BN).
5) His 5th stupidity is to support 1% of Christians mistranslation of the Bible using Allah, also leading to less Muslim support.
6) His 6th stupidity a day ago is to support GST, which exposes him as a tax greedy UMNO-like politician.Smart politicain reject GST and will only talk about GST when they are already in power.
With all these glaring stupidities. I suggest Pakatan Rakyat start looking for a new Chief Opposition Leader and candidate for the future Prime Minister.
I rest my case ,!!!