Sunday, February 19, 2017

"The Bible Is The Most Dangeroust Book" George Bernard Shaw

George Bernard Shaw called the Bible the most dangerous book on the Earth!!!???
"THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH IS THE BIBLE, KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY.” Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach.!!!

The reason for this is as follows.

1) Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished (raped). (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
Why does the Bible describes the dashing of innocent children to rocks , rape of women and ripping open a pregnant women's belly as ‘God’s righteous judgment.??? This is sick!!!
Honestly I ask all the Christians Do you still consider that your god is like this???
And do you still believe that the Bible in its present form in 100% world of god and not corrupted ???
But don't tell me god can order such rape murder plunder, No that is not god. If your god is like that I can't help but pity for your god and his followers.!!!

2) JESUS SAID IN
Luke 19:27 For these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, BRING THEM HERE AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME.
MATTHEW 10: 33 -36 KJV 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

3) (1 Samuel15:2-3 NAB) This is what the Lord of hosts has to say:
‘I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants,oxen and sheep, camels and asses.’

No comments: