As we know the original scriptures of Christians are in Greek. But Jesus did not speak in Greek and neither were there any Greek deciples of Jesus. So 1) How did Jesus teaching landed in the hands of Greeks.???
This is puzzling and Christians have to anseer these questions
1) How did the Greek writers of the Greek Gospels know what Jesus teachngs are especially when they were all NON WITNESSES who lived 150 years after Jesus died.???
2) Was Jesus' teachngs translated into Greek from the Aramaic scripture in the languafe Jesus spoke,?t??
2;1) If so, where is the Aramaic scriptures.
3) Was Jesus teachngs taught by visions and dreams given to Paul of Tarsus and the other Apostles by Jesus.???
4) Why would Jesus give his teachings by visions to Greeks who lived 150 years after he died.??
5) Why would Jesus want to convert GREEKS N NON JEWS, when he said he was sent as a Messiah only for the Jews and when he said non Jews are dogs.???
I dont think Christian have any answers.
So I therefore conclude that
1)The Jesus of the Greek Gospels is not the Jesus sent to the Jews as a Messiah.
2) The Greek Jesus is a Greek creation to preach Greek man-god and son of god mythology like the Hercules story.
3) Thereforee the Greek Gospels that teach 3 gods in one god is not the teachings of the Jewish Jesus or Joshua who taught the one god / monotheist religion of Moses and all the prophets.
4) Therefore the Greek Gospels are purely a Greek mythology scripture that has nothing to do with the one god Monotheist religion of Jewish Jesus all other prophets of the One God..